This is the start of the Chinese New Year of the Metal Tiger, so let’s get at it – Fast, Strong & Resolute!
In pursuit of “Keep It Simple & Specific”, I like to use the following in navigating through a challenge towards a goal, it may help you too:-
Firstly, use the Chris Brogan model, where “Customer Service” has become “Guest Experience”!
· More Regulars
· More Visitors
· More Warmth
· More Business!
DO WHAT IT TAKES TO ACHIEVE…..
· Connect & converse
· Be where your guests (existing AND future) are
· The magic is in the mix – DON’T put all your efforts in one direction only
· Get feedback, anywhere, anyway you can
· Chat! All sorts of things come to light!!
· Closer connections, both with AND between customers/clients is VERY social!
· Understanding the “guest experience” better helps you deliver better
· Be open to new ideas, especially if they arrive out of feedback
· Involve guests in new developments
· Become the hub of your community, physical or virtual
You may need to realign thoughts a little, but could that work for you?
Howard J Moorey
February 14th, 2010
Howard Moorey advises businesses, organisations, and individuals on how to use social media and social networks to build relationships and deliver value.
You can reach him at: howard at hojomo.com
or catch up on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
@4Pubs & @debtDrGlos